Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Panowin F1 3-Axis Self-Assembled 3D Printer Kit - Product Description
Our 3D printer provides several additional extension components as an option to increase the convenience and fun for the users.
The extruder can be easily replaced by a 500mW laser head so your 3D printer can be transformed into a laser cutter immediately.
The normal plastic printing bed can be easily replaced by the heated bed. The heated bed can makes your printing project stick on the bed more stable and avoid the shape changing during the printing.
The LCD touch screen controller can display the storage file, real-time working temperature and working speed. Very convenient for the user to handle the printer.
The high quality power supply can work under 100-240V AC, no matter in your garage or the standard factory warehouse. And all the basic tools for the assembling is included.
NOTE: THIS IS A SELF ASSEMBLY KIT. IT IS SHIPPED UN-ASSEMBLED. REQUIRES SOME ASSEMBLY.
Panowin F1 3-Axis Self-Assembled 3D Printer Kit - Details
- Designed by experienced structural engineers.
- Comes complete with a simple manual and tool kit. Assemble your 3D printer all by yourself with only 10 steps.
- The high efficient heating module can heat the nozzle from 0 to 200 centigrade within 2 minutes
- The Pango software is developed and updated by the most experienced software engineers, with a simple and friendly user interface.
- 1 Roll of Filament included (300g)
Related Items Panowin F1 3-Axis Self-Assembled 3D Printer Kit
RepRap Guru prusa i3 V2 B 3D Printer