Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Orion 10016 StarBlast 6 Astro Reflector Telescope - Product Description
We've done our popular Orion StarBlast 4.5 Astro Beginner Telescope one better. The Orion-designed StarBlast 6 Astro Telescope takes the same compact, wide-field, user-friendly concept and expands on it, literally. The StarBlast 6 boasts fully 73% more light-gathering area than its smaller counterpart. Yet the scope is still highly portable, weighing only 23.5 lbs., and comes with the base fully assembled in the box! The StarBlast 6's 150mm (5.9") f/5.0 parabolic mirror provides ample aperture to reveal the planets and deep-sky gems in wonderful detail. Its wide field of view makes finding and tracking objects easier than with longer focal-length telescopes, which makes it a superb beginner telescope -- for all ages. It also would make a terrific grab-and-go second telescope for more experienced stargazers. Non-stick (PTFE) bearings and adjustable altitude tension on the base ensure smooth maneuvering of the StarBlast 6. Keep the included Sirius Plossl eyepieces at the ready in the convenient three-hole eyepiece rack. Two handle cutouts in the base allow easy lifting and transporting of the telescope. Set it on the ground or even on a small table or the hood of your car, and enjoy the view! The Orion StarBlast 6 isn't just a masterfully engineered, uncomplicated, and affordable telescope for the whole family - it's also a blast! One-year limited warranty.
Orion 10016 StarBlast 6 Astro Reflector Telescope - Details
- A fun, capable, and simple point-and-view tabletop reflector telescope popular among both beginners and seasoned astronomers thanks to its ease of use and versatile performance
- Substantial 6" aperture reflector optics reveal good detail on the planets and Moon, as well as bright deep-sky objects such as nebulas, galaxies, and star clusters
- Compact tabletop design gives the StarBlast 6 reflector great grab-and-go portability - weighs just 23.5 lbs.
- The sturdy StarBlast 6 reflector base arrives pre-assembled in the box for hassle-free set-up
- Includes 25mm and 10mm Sirius Plossl 1.25" telescope eyepieces, EZ Finder II aiming device, eyepiece rack, Starry Night software, and more!
Related Items Orion 10016 StarBlast 6 Astro Reflector Telescope
Educational Insights GeoSafari Omega Reflector Telescope
Celestron 31045 AstroMaster 130 EQ Reflector Telescope
Orion FunScope Astro Dazzle 4.5 Inch Reflector Telescope
Orion SpaceProbe II 76mm Altazimuth Reflector Telescope