Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Gizmo Dorks PEI Sheet 4.7" x 4.7" 1 mm Build Surface with 3M 468MP Adhesive Tape for 3D Printer - Product Description
PEI (Polyetherimide) sheets provide a 3D printing build surface that requires no tape, slurry, or adhesive. ABS and PLA both stick extremely well to the surface, which eliminates the need for support rafts used for better adhesion. The printed 3D parts will adhere to the PEI surface on a heated bed, and it will release or pop off when cooling down.
How to Use:
Cut the PEI sheet to size by scoring with a hobby knife. Remove the blue protective film from the PEI sheet. Carefully apply the 3M 468MP Transfer Tape and use it to stick the PEI to the print bed.
Once the PEI sheet is attached, re-level your print bed and you are ready to go!
It helps to wipe the surface down with isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, or soap in between prints. This will ensure the PEI is clean, and help adhesion. Light sanding with 2000 grit paper will also give the PEI sheet more life.
Gizmo Dorks PEI Sheet 4.7" x 4.7" 1 mm Build Surface with 3M 468MP Adhesive Tape for 3D Printer - Details
- Single 1mm thick sheet, Ultem 1000 grade, installs quickly on top of existing flat build platforms (e.g. borosilicate glass).
- ABS and PLA filaments (along with many other materials) print directly on to PEI surface without the need for additional adhesives, tapes, or slurry.
- REMOVE FILM FROM BOTH SIDES BEFORE USING: Blue protective film guards against scratches during shipping and handling.
- Reuse for multiple prints, just wipe down with isopropyl alcohol between prints for best results; Sheet can be asily cut down to desired size by scoring with a utility knife.
- Purchase includes 1x PEI sheet, 1x 3M 468MP Transfer Adhesive.
Related Items Gizmo Dorks PEI Sheet 4.7″ x 4.7″ 1 mm Build Surface with 3M 468MP Adhesive Tape for 3D Printer
Signstek 3D Printer MK2 MK3 Heated Bed Tempered Borosilicate